- The promoter is the Town of Victoria Park. Locked Bag No. 437, Victoria Park WA 6100.
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of the Town of Victoria Park.
- Employees of the promoter and associated promotional partners, their related companies and agencies and the immediate families of the persons are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must follow the instructions of an individual competition and submit their entry by the closing date.
- Entries must be submitted to the Town of Victoria Park, following the instructions stated on the individual competition.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone or social media no more than one week after the individual competition closes.
- If selected winners cannot be contacted, prizes will be redrawn and new winners selected.
- Delivery of prizes will be arranged with the winning entrants when they are contacted.
- The winner’s details will be used by the promoter for the purpose of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the website, social media and any other promotional publication or online media.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
- The promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoters ABN: 77 284 859 739
- Understand the community’s vision for arts and culture in Victoria Park – ensuring our diverse cultural landscape is valued and celebrated;
- Guide future provision for arts and culture in the Town of Victoria Park, which will integrate with and support Council’s other plans and key strategies;
- Better understand our existing cultural resources, assets and amenity, as well as any gaps;
- Build on our existing strengths and develop these to meet community needs and aspirations
- Improve facilities and spaces for the arts;
- Provide direction for the type and level of support Council should provide for arts and cultural activities;
- Understand any barriers preventing people from participating and accessing arts and cultural activities and how we might seek to address these; and
- Establish a framework to provide a diverse array of arts and cultural experiences from high end and community arts – ensuring residents and visitors enjoy a diverse offering.
What are the terms and conditions for the $250 Crown voucher?
The following terms and conditions apply:
What is a Arts and Culture Plan?
Why is the Town developing an Arts and Culture Plan?
How can I get involved?
What are your aspirations for the Town of Victoria Park's art and culture future?