- CCTV must be provided and installed by a registered business.
- CCTV must be installed within the Town of Victoria Park.
- This Partnership Program is applicable to either new installed systems, or upgrades to improve the quality of an existing system.
- Before installation or upgrade, the applicant must contact the Town and consult regarding camera field of view and playback capabilities.
- One application per project will be considered.
- Joint applications for multiple property installations to a maximum of three properties is considered one project.
- Applicants must consult with their adjacent neighbours where appropriate with the intent of developing a joint application.
- The operator of the CCTV system must agree to provide footage to WA Police when requested. Failure to do so will result in the Town retrieving any payments it has made to the applicant.
- The Town provides no guarantee that a security rebate can be provided to all applicants if the allocated budget is fully expended prior to the end of the financial year.
- A feedback must be completed before payment is issued.
- There must be adequate lighting to capture quality footage (see Sensor Lighting, Security Incentive Scheme).
- Applicants must provide screenshots showing the field of view of their camera system.
- Applicants must consent to their details being provided to WA Police for the location and fields of view of the CCTV system.
- Applicants must maintain the CCTV system in working order. Failure to do so will result in the Town retrieving any payments it has made to the applicant.
- The Town will rebate half of the total cost of the CCTV system, up to $750 per project.
- The Town reserves the right to cancel the rebate arrangements at any time if any of the above conditions have not been met to the satisfaction of the Town. The Town will not be liable for any cost incurred by the applicant.
- Allocating funding to a project remains the discretion of the Town.
What are the terms and conditions for the program?
What was the rebate amount available?
|Total rebate amount available:is half the cost, up to $750 per CCTV project|
Do i need to consult with adjacent businesses?
Applicants must prove they have consulted with adjacent properties with the intent to deliver a joint project across multiple locations to deliver a more effective CCTV system in the applicant’s local area.
How can i find out more about this program or future programs?
For further information on this program, please contact Mathew Owners, Safer Neighbourhood Officer on 08 9311 8184 or visit the Towns website.